Monday, February 22, 2010

Removing My Acrylics While Watching Sex and the City


As I sit watching the Sex and The City movie while removing my acrylic nails I come to a realize that this last week, I have been absolutely happy and enthusiastic, which is not like me. I have no idea why I am so happy. I just know I am and it feels wonderful. I love it. The sun shining might be one of the factors. I love this Los Angeles weather. No snow for us at all and it's great. I have been listening to jams all week while working. I love them. Maybe the music has a role in my feelings right now. I love it.
I spent my weekend with my family and my little dog who I love very much. She has so much energy. If only I could bottle that and sell it I would be rich and never gain weight.

I haven't spoken to a certain toxic person in two weeks and he might be responsible for my happiness. Certain garbage needs to be taken out before you can let in all the awesome you are meant to have in your life. This is so true. Not wanting to let go has kept me back.
Mr. Garbage has been avoiding me for two weeks now. It has turned out to be a great thing in disguise but in the back of my mind I wonder why is he ignoring me? Whatever, it is his issue, not mine. You don't want me then forget you.




Playlist for My Happy Week of Enthusiasm
Hey Daddy - Usher
Tik Tok - Kesha
Hard - Rihanna
Nothing on U - B.O.B
Click Flash - Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment