Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday 12/31/12


Say goodbye to 2012 and hello 2013.  I have a great feeling about the new year.  I am saying goodbye to old way of thinking and past relationships that are destructive to my wellbeing.  I am also looking to do more for myself and not take everything so seriously.  one day at a time and chill is my new way of living.  also, i have been feeling the need to clean more and often.  i dont know why but this can only be a good thing. I also plan on taking two vacations this year.  short trips but lots of fun and time to decompress.  palm springs and salem.

i am still happy about my decision and as it turns out he must be happy too because i havent heard from him at all.  i wonder if he will text me happy new year and i think this is the final test.  that will be the final confirmation that he is done with me if i do not hear from him for new years.  i guess i dont really need him or want him in my life.  i have been real chill.  cooking, cleaning and reading books.  taking things slowly and enjoying myself before i have to go back to work.

anyway, i will see what is up in a few hours.

Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment