Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday 12/3/12

Okay, so come to find out Zack was at a training all afternoon.  I only know that because I know other folks that were in the training not because he told me.  I mean that is an okay reason for not going to lunch with me on our scheduled day but he didnt tell me.  i had to ask him.  i am not asking again.  i am not talking to him either. I havent heard from him since then anyway.  i am so done with garbage.  he wants to act like a child then fine. act like a child then.

I just found out that my high school best friend is pregnant.  i am so jealous.  she is due in the summer of next year.  i really want a baby and i wanted next year to be my year for a baby.  well she is married so she has a guy and it is so much easier to get pregnant when you have a guy.  unlike my single self who will have to go out and buy ingredient instead of natural consumation.

No comments:

Post a Comment