Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday 12/19/12

Today is a great day.  I get to leave after our company lunch today and that is awesome.  i decided yesterday to defriend or unfriend zack.  after he embarassed me monday by ignoring me and not showing appreciation of the gift i made from scratch for him i dont think he deserves to be in my life.  i took a poll from my friends and not one person feels i should let him be in my life.  i honestly dont think he wants to be in my life anyway. 

in my meditation class last night i was in tears balling because something came to light that i have buried deep.  i have to get rid of him.  he doesnt respect me and it has been my experience that people will always treat you however you let them.  he isn't learning and i am not being hard enough on him to teach him.  so i have to be done with him.

unfriending him on facebook may not work because he doesnt post to my wall ever anyway but i do know that he does facebook stalk me.  this is good for me but will also be a test to see if he even notices and if he does notice what does he do with it. 

i just remembered that i also sent him some of my favorite tea and he didnt thank me for that.  i have to be done because no matter how busy someone is there is no excuse for bad behavior or rudeness towards a friend or towards someone who is showing you kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment